Walking outside with aid 1180x450

Our services

vacuuming home with client 371x250

We provide a range of services that are designed to understand your story and your goals, to help you live independently in your own home.

Many people receive support through government-funded services like Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) or through a Home Care Package (HCP).

Before you can access these services, you must have a My Aged Care assessment. An assessment helps to ensure you receive the right care and support you need.

We can help by carrying out the assessment that you need.

Client gardening at home 371x250

My Aged Care Regional Assessment Service

My Aged Care Regional Assessment Service (RAS) supports older Australians wishing to access the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP). This has recently replaced the HACC program, providing basic support to help you stay living independently in your home.

More information

Support client 371x250

Regional Assessment Services for under 65s

Our Regional Assessment Services team supports Western Australians who are under 65 and living with a functional disability. To access this service, you also need to be living in an area of WA not yet covered by the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).

More information

Assessment in hospital 371x250

Out of Hospital Care (OHC)

Out of Hospital Care (OHC) provides short-term support for people being discharged from public hospital. We help to identify what support you need to regain your independence. This program is only available in New South Wales.

More information

Return to top